Thursday, May 23, 2013

still trying to catch up

5.10.13

I started a couple of other sketches on the Friday we gathered in Fremont and finished them later.

The PCC Market in Fremont


after the group broke up some of us went to The Red Door and enjoyed some sun on the patio


5.12.13

Opted for breakfast out on Mother's Day and we went to Americana on Broadway, here in the neighborhood. It was our first time there, the ginger pancakes were YUM and the tin tile decor was fun too!



5.19.13

Joined a huge group of Urban Sketchers last Sunday for a draw in Pike Place Market! It was super busy there but I found a little spot to sit and sketch near the "Gum Wall" looking away from the market. I chose not to put any peeps in there because the constant stream would have hidden the faded posters I was drawn to. anyway


for my second I did a quick pencil sketch and went for the brush. It's kind of like tying my hands behind my back when I skip the pen. 






No comments:

Post a Comment