Sunday, July 22, 2012

7/16

We went to Mt. Rainier for a 3 day weekday camping trip, I am not fond of hiking on snow fields so I left that for Gina and stayed near our lovely campsite and enjoyed some sketching. A little creek half encircled our campsite and the water was cold! Gina submersed some of my Inversions in the creek for low energy cooling. The next day we were up at the Visitor Center @ Sunrise and I discovered that The National Park System offers a little passport book that you can have stamped at parks that you visit, I stamped my own page and was a little sad that I didn't know about this when we visited all the parks last summer.... 


gear



Gina hiked all day on Monday and almost fell asleep in her chair, I took the oppurtunity to sketch her....I'll have to work on her likeness .....


1 comment:

  1. I did not know about that book until my road trip with Janet. We both got many stamps on that trip. Fun! Looks like a great camping trip.

    ReplyDelete